What information do we collect about you?
By personal information, we mean information from which you can be identified, such as your name, contact details and date of birth. Depending on what services you receive from us, this may also include sensitive personal information such as medical information and bank details.
When do we collect this information?
There are a number of occasions when we collect personal information via our website including:
- When you request a quote
- When you submit a claim
- When you update your payment information
- When you complete online feedback forms
- When you contact us using online forms
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you read on or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com. Deleting cookies may impair the functionality of this site and your enjoyment of it.
When do we share your personal information?
Rest assured, we will not pass on your personal information to third parties or any other organisations without your permission or unless we are permitted by law to do so.
The times when you agree that we may share your personal information are as follows:
- When we need to pass on personal information to providers in order to provide you with cover or benefits relating to an Optimum Global policy.
- When you are covered on a corporate scheme and we need to share information with your employer or intermediary for administration purposes.
- When you have given us permission to share information with your intermediary
- When an employee is following up your enquiry and needs to pass on information to another member of our team in order to respond.
- When we need to share information with insurance partners in different regions in order to provide you with appropriate cover.
- When we need to pass on information to credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score.
- When we are required to pass on information to other insurers and third parties for the purpose of fraud detection
- When we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
How do we keep your personal information safe and secure?
At Optimum Global, we take data security very seriously and have a number of measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal information. These include everything from operational procedures, such as data protection training for employees, to electronic security programmes installed across our IT systems.
If, at any point, you are concerned that there may be an error in any of the information that you have submitted via the Optimum Global website, or in any personal information that we have displayed, please email: [email protected]
Alternatively, you can contact us at our head office:
21 Perrymount Road
West Sussex RH16 3TP
Telephone +44 (0) 207 917 6247